This is so good I watched it several times. So much of what Todd Herman discussed with Marie Forleo is applicable to quitting booze and how to reframe giving it up as WOW rather than OWW! 😉
So the top 5 tips he recommends to changing habits:
- Know what you’re seeking – visualise a life with less booze or without it
- Set trigger goals – little micro-changes you can make to make your goal more likely
- Set improvement goals – this means numbers with a date attached; for example 5 days booze free by 3 weeks from today either individually or consecutively
- Gather a tribe!! Yo yo sober cheerleading posse 🙂
- Script your setbacks – know how you’ll decline a drink or how you’ll manage a relapse and anticipate how you’ll feel or react.
Gold, just gold and hope you found it as useful as I did. What did you think of it?
87 days to go