‘The drinks industry, supermarkets, pubs andclubs need to work with government so thatresponsible drinking becomes a reality and notjust a slogan’ Prime Minister David Cameron
- Bacardi: Live Passionately, Drink Responsibly
- Diageo: Celebrate Life Responsibly
- el Jimador: Be real. Drink Responsibly
- Grey Goose: Sip Passionately, Drink Responsibly
- Jack Daniels: Your friends at Jack Daniels remind you to Drink Responsibly. Play with your Heart. Drink with Care. Live Freely. Drink Responsibly
- Jack Daniels: Make This Season a Winter to Remember. Drink Responsibly.
So yes I concur Alcohol Concern the message is very much Drink Responsibly (but please keep drinking) ……. Oh and Mr Cameron we need less sloganism and sound bytes from you and more action please. I’m not interested in what you say only what I see you do, which until now has been very little.